Thursday, February 18, 2010

Oh week days, how I loathe thee.

The picture above expresses my emotions from 830 this morning until about 530 tonight. 

On days like this, or weeks for that matter, all I can think of is how much more productive I could be at home. I like being employed and I like receiving a paycheck, but when I'm twiddling my thumbs and blogging on the clock, there are some issues at hand.  Has anyone else ever wondered why more companies don't move toward virtual employment. It would save so much more time, space, energy, the list goes on and on. Not only for the employee but the employer as well. Think of how much lower that energy bill would be. Or how about this, what if we worked in office 3 days a week and out of office 2 days a week. Your employees would be less likely to waste company time, property, or jump off a bridge for that matter. I'm fishing here, but really, think about how much sense it really makes.

No comments: