Thursday, February 18, 2010

I love my valentine THIS much

So this Valentine's day had to be the sweetest yet. It started out with me having to guess what I was getting. Well not really having to, as I wanted to cause I like to, it's what I do. Anyway I guessed it and it's awesome. Last December we went to Art Basel in Miami and there was ONE peice that I drooled over for hours, days and even months later (yes, still drooling). But there is no way I was going to pay $20K for it. I figured that it would have to stay a fond memory of fine art. That is until I guessed what my Vday gift was! No, not the actual painting, but a print is just as special and much less costly!
 

So after weeks and weeks of asking what he wanted for Vday I was getting the usual "nothing" response leading me to have to use my brain. Well I thought I was doomed until what felt like the last minute when I figured out the perfect gift. So in 24 hours I built this: 
   

Yes, I BUILT IT.

Here's to being crafty and in love!

No comments: