Sunday, July 27, 2008

Batman on Broadway

Last night I saw the Prince video "Bat dance" for the first time. Yeah it may have been out since the 90's but I guess I just never paid that much attention. Boy am I glad I was a careless kid back then. It may just be my strong affinity for batman (I've always thought he was the most creative) but if were as old as I am now when that video came out I would've protested outside the studio. I may have been the only one picketing but someone should've stopped that before it started. Who was the guy that approved that video? Who was the guy that said "Yeah, this is great. Let's do it."

Sure it was a hit, because batman was big back then and sure people were a little weird in the 90's. But soon there will be another wave of all things Batman due to this movie being out and all I ask of you is please, PLEASE for the love of all that is Batman, please keep Prince, a.k.a. the artist formerly known as and the guy that only goes by the sign, held up away from all recording studios and camcorders and mics.

I won't blame you for not watching the whole thing. It was a little too much for me.





No comments: